Welcome and Thank you for being on my Early Reader Team!
It’s finally here! At the bottom of this page, you can download your copy of The Unofficial Guide to Motivation (abridged edition). Just right-click and select “Save link as…” to save it to your computer. The file is an Adobe PDF file. If you can’t open it, you may have to download a free PDF reader from Adobe.
Read over the feedback guidelines below before you read the UGM so you can keep them in mind while you’re reading. I’m not going to over complicate things so get out a calculator and get ready to do some difficult math. Just kidding. 🙂
As a reminder, the abridged edition draft you will be reading is not the final draft so please don’t share it yet. Your input will help me get a glimpse of how the average person will read and comprehend the material. You, however, are not an average person. You are exceptional, which is why you’re an Early Reader! So without further delay, here are the guidelines.
What I’m looking for is:
- Your first impressions of the book.
- Questions about anything that was confusing or didn’t make sense to you (if applicable).
- Let me know if you think anything was missing or not covered (if applicable).
- Tell me if there’s anything you disagree with (but be specific!).
- When you’ve finished reading it, send me your final impression of the book
- or… send me a “testimonial” about how you used the book and how it helped you stay motivated to accomplish a specific goal or objective (if this applies).
- or… send “Praise” for The Unofficial Guide to Motivation (if you have praise to share).
Please send all feedback via email! ** ALL FEEDBACK IS DUE MAY 21st
For Your Information: I may use some feedback or testimonials in the final edition and for advertising purposes as “Praise” for the e-book. Let me know if you prefer me to NOT use your “praise”.